Based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
18 Dec, 2017
Starfighter Neon is a small, fun, re-playable arcade style space shooter where the goal is to beat your best scores (and your friends), unlocking extra ships as you go. It doesn't have an epic settings, huge boss battles or an emotional story line. It does have bite size sessions of laser blasting, alien dodging, space ship action! You've been dropped into enemy space. Weave your Starfighter between alien spaceships, lasers, asteroids and bombs destroying as many as you can and collecting valuable coins and powerups as you go.
Starfighter Neon started off as a small between other projects project, as all best games do. As well as making a super fun game, I also wanted learn about the Steam SDK (this is my first Steam game), as such it features full configurable controller support, steam music control, steam leaderboard and achievements and steam cloud saves.
- Fly off one side of the screen, you appear back on the other side, use this to escape enemies and surprise others!
- Collect coins to unlock extra Starfighters that all fly in different ways, and each have a unique powerup.
- There are Green, Blue and Yellow weapons to collect, alongside the default blaster, each available as 'normal' or 'gold' strength.
- The Yellow weapons are unique to each Starfighter.
- Steam version includes Steam achievements and leaderboard.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Starfighter Neon. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Available for free from ozzed.net.
MadeOfDinosaurs is Mikey's place to make fun games and try out new ideas.
More information on MadeOfDinosaurs, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Starfighter Neon Credits