Based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Tunnel Storm takes you on a glowing adventure through tight, spiralling tunnels and across gulfs of space. Firing plasma missiles as you speed through turret filled trenches and spin around asteroid fields.
TunnelStorm was a game made over a decade ago. It wasn't very good, but I liked the feel of flying through the tunnel. Many years later, I figured it's time to revisit the idea. The style of the game has changed a lot, the only real similarity are they feature tunnels (and the name).
- Includes something really interesting about the game which players will love.
- This feature line is about the 8-bit pixels that are no doubt featuring in this game.
- Since it is unlikely that the audio isn't fucking amazing, say something about the audio, maybe?
- Make sure to stress that everything about this game is absolutely fabulous.
- Something to wrap up this 5-point feature list with a nice ring to it.
Early gameplay YouTube
Early prototype YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Tunnel Storm. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Tunnel Storm. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Tunnel Storm looks to be recapturing that oddly nostalgic feel, while adding much-improved freedom of player movement."
- Dominic Tarason, PCGamesN
MadeOfDinosaurs is Mikey's place to make fun games and try out new ideas.
More information on MadeOfDinosaurs, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Tunnel Storm Credits